Tuesday, October 2, 2018

"Ready For Another Trip"

New P J's for my next trip. Baby blue with comfortable move-about space. 10-2-2018 Perryton, TX
 

I wasn't looking for pajamas when I saw this baby blue, soft-cotton blend set with bell bottom legs. I knew at that moment I could fall asleep the minute I put them on. I was thinking about my next trip, so I proudly put them in my cart. I haven't decided yet where I will be going as I have two or three options on the table. Some people may think this odd, but I love pretty, comfortably sleep wear. What I call pajamas some people would call lounging sets, but I only change into one outfit when I get to my motel room before going to bed. And that is almost immediately. My friends, whoever they may be with me, like to do the same thing. We love our dream outfits, and we have no trouble going to sleep.

I am still doing yard work getting ready for winter. Today I pulled up dead grass, and raked the ground till I was wet with sweat. My finished job looked nice, but I not much more than made a showing. I am very careful not to overdue, but I will complete the job before I quit. I feel like this is good exercise, and I really want to stay fit. So I like a clean yard, and a fit body to express my thanks to God. By-the way I was working in Chuck's yard, not my own. My own yard will not require so much work, since I do have a yard man hired. My son is disabled, and cannot afford to hire all of his work done. At this time I feel ten years younger than when I started working in Chuck's yard this morning. Not to mention how productive I feel. Tomorrow I will go to lunch with friends at the Center, and feel like a million dollars.


I have no less than a dozen things on my to do list for tomorrow. Um, I'd rather work in the yard, but these other things are more important than making a yard look nice. I take time to be my own secretary, treasure, manager, finance director, mother, grandmother, church attender, political member, and many more. I love my life with all it's duties, and I never want to slow down. Just give me a few Tylenol pills, and I can stand the rest of the pain. I would not be alive if I did not feel pain. My bed, and those pretty pajama are the best pain killers I know of. I just can't wear them 24 hours a day. Only when I start moving my arms and legs does the pain began. I know you won't believe this, but working in the yard causes no pain, it just gives me out pretty quick. And when I sit in the recliner, I have to endure some pain. It makes me appreciate Jesus more because I think about His awful pain every day. I'm glad I feel others pain as well as my own. Thank you Jesus.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment