Friday, October 12, 2018

"Guess What"

                         looks like a jet might have exploded. 10-12-2018 Perryton, TX
 
I've joined the guessing game club. I posted this jet streak I just moments ago took a picture of, and I'm thinking it might be a jet that exploded in the sky, ha ha. For the past year or so I have seemingly done nothing but guess. Sometimes I get it right, but most of the time I get it wrong. Usually I never know if I was right or wrong. I understand it's normal for people to use their intuition, after all it is a gift from God. I do not believe this white streak I've posted is any part of a cloud. Yet why does it have such a wide appearance at the place where the plane is flying. Oh! I get it now. The engines are letting off great clouds of moister from the exhaust escape. Actually the plane is still flying, but the large plums of smoke haven't had time to form a straight line. What's wrong with guessing?

I am guessing every time I turn my television on and watch the news. How much is fake, and how much is truth? I am always giving my opinion, because I just have that part of nature built in me. Naturally I have to sit in front of the television a lot to see if I'm right or wrong. Of course our opinions change from time to time, but usually that is what guessing games do. We have to let off the exhaust fumes or we might explode.

I have been saying that from the first speech President Trump gave when announcing his plan to run for President, that he was the right one. I got so many negative remarks it was nothing less than calling me an idiot. One person close to me said, “he won't even make it to the debate floor.” Another said “oh my gosh are you crazy?” I never once changed my mind about Donald Trump being the next president, although at times it did seem impossible. After two years of his “Commander In Chief' position, I still say he will be re-elected in 2020. After that date I can't give an opinion yet, but I can say he has turned this country around like no president has ever done. All I can say about this president is, God works in mysterious ways, and we certainly have a mysterious miracle taking place in America.

Secondly I didn't sway from my first opinion that Judge Brett Kavanaugh would be confirmed as the next Supreme Court Justice. I was literately astounded at the evil being cast upon him by liars, and arguable, leftist groups, but I had confidence in our President Trump to plow through it. This act of unforgivable damage to a good man, and his family will bear consequences forever to the guilty ones. I challenge everyone to back this President fully without hesitation.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment