Friday, June 8, 2018

"It Takes Two Sexes To Make A perfect Match"

Don't know what kind of bird this is, but I had it's back. It's sitting in my yard. 6-8-2018 Perryton, TX
 
I had not seen this bird before, but it was friendly, and seemed to be showing off. It landed in my yard along with several others while I was sitting out. I wouldn't say it was pretty, but it was interesting to watch. It looked like it was wearing a white feathered cape over a black garment. I wondered if it could have been an albino. Whatever, I did enjoy watching this lively little creature doing it's bird dance. The beautiful little red breast robins lost the show for awhile. I am still thinking about how I can install the bird houses, including a bird church house, and a bird feeder my children got me for Mother's Day. My scrape pipe, and wooden post are all but gone from my yard. I must have hauled them off with junk when cleaning up around here. When I get a little extra time, I'm sure I can come up with something. I'm just not sure the birds will appreciate it. I only have one kind of feeder, so I have no idea what breed of birds will eat the seeds I put in it. I'm thinking about making some porches to sit the houses on, and sprinkle various seeds on them. Next week will begin my bird house project in action.

I allowed myself this full day to be mine to enjoy. I spruced up, and went to the Center to be with my friends, and enjoy good food. Afterward I went shopping to stock up on some things I have been needing, After I got home I have simply relaxed, and did nothing of importance. This was my day to be lazy, and day dream. After being home all afternoon I am still dressed up, and my make-up is still untouched. My hair is still in place, and I have no where to go. Still I'm not ready to undo my fix-up job, and go back to wrinkles, and messed-up hair. If only I had a gentleman friend who is experiencing the same loneliness as I, and together we could fill out time with each other's vagueness. I don't mean to be funny, but I'm sure it couldn't be any other way. There's not such a thing as old age romance. But I believe there is such a thing as love, and respect, for years of long life spent in sharing love with a spouse. It's just not easy to find such a thing. I have not met my dream lover yet. Maybe I never will, but in the mean time I will be open to that opportunity. Only God can make this happen. I do enjoy the hugs, and cheek kisses I get from men who's wives are standing beside them. Especially my sons, son-in-law, and grandsons. And yes my nephews. I love them all so much. Thank you God for blessing my life with lots of love.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment