Wednesday, June 13, 2018

"I Emptied The Rain Gauge Come Again"

It feels so nice to sit out and enjoy the fresh smell of rain. 6-13-2018 Perryton, TX

The rain last night made it so nice to sit out and enjoy the yard. I tried to post a picture of my propped-up feet, but my blog will only take one picture at a time. I had just gotten back from the Center where I had a delicious lunch, and shared laughs with friends. Wednesdays are my best days to go to the Center. Long ago people chose that day to be the one special day for everyone to always make an effort to come and get together. Mondays, and Fridays are the less attended days however, they are also good days to go to the Center. The temperature has been much cooler today than the 104 yesterday. We thank God for the rain. I'm also glad my lawn got mowed yesterday before the rain.
Today is my youngest granddaughter's 21 birthday. At the break of dawn I sent her Happy Birthday wishes. She is one of the best God had to offer. Tomorrow is our great President Trump's 72 birthday. His birthday will always be easy for me to remember. God also sent us another of His best to help make America Great again. We must never under estimate the power, and the love of our God. He has many adopted children, and He loves them as much as He loved His only son, Jesus, the Christ. He never refuses to adopt another child if they sincerely ask Him to forgive, and accept them as His own. It feels great to be a child of the King of Kings. His eye is on His children 24-7. As long as we are obedient He will never leave, nor forsake us. A promise in His Word.
The hardest part of any day is when it's time to go to bed. Although the body, and mind are very tired, and begging for rest, the old muscles just don't want to give in, and keep you awake for hours before they finally give up. Then the dreamboat comes, and it's filled with dreams that want to unload on you. Amazingly I wake up every morning feeling refreshed, and ready for another day of excitement. If I understand the bible correctly the mind never goes to sleep except when the body is lowered in the grave. When the body sleeps before being moved to the grave, the dreams happen. The body is a place for our spirit to dwell while here on earth. I can already hear some of the comments some of you are adding to my imagination. That is partly what makes life fun, and full of humor. Maybe I can hear some of yours somehow. I need some more laughs. All alone in this house don't supply much pro and com. I'll be waiting for your wise answers to my dumb thoughts. Come on, can't we be a little crazy without being hauled off to the Nursing home?

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment