Monday, December 18, 2017

"Wow What A Challenging Time"

My neighbor is speaking loud and clear about the two flags our brave soldiers fought for, and the Christmas celebration we are now fighting for. Wish everyone would be that brave.  12-18-2017 Perryton, TX


One of my neighbors is bravely showing her patriotic determination to keep the two flags that much bloodshed has been given for to keep our country sovereign. She also is speaking loud and clear about our Christmas tradition, and dares anyone to try to remove them. We need more people who will follow the declaration of independence no matter what the cost. We must, absolutely must, fight for our country in our own little personal way. Every sign we see in a yard, or on a vehicle, or on our clothing, wherever, whatever, if it spells American freedom, is a vote to help make America great again. We need every vote possible. I noticed my neighbor has let up on the Santa Clause thing, and is now stressing our freedom and our traditions. I am proud of her effort to magnify the importance of fighting for America’s independence. I didn’t put up any outside decorations this yeas as I am alone, and would have needed help to do that. But if I could have I would have put up a big manger scene with the baby Jesus, and a big bright star shinning down on it. I did buy Christmas cards this year from the M D Anderson hospital where little children with cancer used their artistic skills and painted their own version of the Christmas story. The package of cards I chose were the three wise men being led by a star to Jesus’ birth place. The message is the most important, and the simple mind of a cancer-stricken child, made these cards priceless. Every card I sent I asked God to bless those little children.

It’s time now to claim victory, and enjoy every day from now until New Year’s day. I have already been blessed so much till I can’t began to thank everybody enough. I hope I can hear your echo. Christmas was meant to be the happiest time of the year, and I’m here to fight for that continued, and blessed cause. Christmas belongs to the Christians, and Christians own America. We can make room for non Christians, but we cannot let them take precedence over us. Christmas is a fun time for adults as well as for children. Everyone can laugh and sing together in celebration of our loving Savior, Jesus Christ. After the Christmas holidays are over another year awaits us filled with anxiety, wonderment, fear, health concerns, and many more arousing thoughts. It is then that we must buckle up and be prepared for these storms, should they happen. Our faith must reign supreme over all demotic powers. Hang onto those promises that the baby Jesus left us with before he returned back to Heaven. I understand He lived on earth for 33  years, and that was long enough to fill the New Testament with His promises. It’s no wonder that Christians celebrate His birthday, and sing praises unto Him. His power lives forever.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment