Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Save The Best For Last"

A light shower last night helped the flowers straighten up. They had began to look a little bending. 7-15-2017 Perryton, TX


This is a lovely day after a slight shower last night. The temperature has lowered to a comfortable degree. Still partly cloudy, and hopefully we will get more rain this evening. Nothing makes me feel better than cooler weather, and getting my yard and flowers watered from heaven. I made a fresh apple pie this morning with apples from my tree. I made fried, then oven-baked pork chops with gravy for dinner. I’m waiting for a sweet potato to finish baking  The corn is ready, and I will call Chuck to come and eat with me. I decided to do dinner at home today. I wasn’t ready to drive twenty-five miles in 95 plus degree weather to eat at the lake with the widowed men, and women’s group. Had I have known it was going to cool off I might have gone, but my plans had already been changed so I’m staying home. Church in the morning will be my only get-a-way this week. I have managed the week fine. I will be doing more interesting things this next week.

I did go shopping yesterday. I had to buy a gift for my great niece’s new baby girl who will arrive next month. I love the two little outfits I bought. They look like doll cloths, but new-born girl cloths is what my niece asked for. She had plenty of cloths for six months, but no new-born. I will not get to see the baby in these sweet little things I bought because the baby will be living in Oklahoma City. I don’t get to go there too often. I can’t go shopping without buying something for myself, so I bought myself a pair of shoes, some pajama’s, and a top. I spent about two hours in the store before I left with these few things. I had fun, and so did a lot of other people. A huge mark-down was on almost everything.

I’m still waiting for a major break through with our government. I will not give in to defeat for America. I agree with a lot of others that we are in much more trouble than anyone thought, but I know God is still on the throne, and he answers prayer. In my own opinion I believe America is run by a majority of evil, devil-worshiping, so-called popular people who have been in control for several years. They were in disbelief when President Trump won the election. They thought for sure they had full control. Now they are at even greater force to bring him down. I cannot stress enough the positive feeling I have that there are more evil people against America than there are honest and good. In other words it will take a miracle to save America. I said that to say this, a miracle is going to happen, but I believe many good, as well as bad, will die before it happens. That’s my words of warning for today.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment