Saturday, July 22, 2017

"Mr. Jack Rabbit In Frisky Mood"

                                Early morning Jack Rabbit hop. 7-22-2017 Perryton, TX


Early this morning when I first got up I looked out my front door and saw this Jack Rabbit on my lawn. He wasn’t fixing to hop away. I took several pictures of him while he turned this way, and that way, and finally I left him still hoping around on the lawn. This was an unusual sight since most of the time rabbits run away at the first sight of people. I was pleased to watch him hop around looking pretty brace-like. Then again I was reminded of how blessed I am to have so many different little animals, and birds, sharing my neighborhood. This location is certainly a friendly place. I settled back in my recliner with a cup of coffee while I waited for the time to go pick up my handy man to do some work at Chuck’s house. Another blessing I can boast of. This good man can do most anything that needs fixing, and his rates are very nominal. I am late with this blog today because when I came home from Chuck’s house after the two jobs there were finished, my camera wouldn’t unload the pictures. I spent a big part of the afternoon trying to fix it. Since today is Saturday I was thinking I could not call my handy-man again till his next day off, Tuesday. I got an idea later on in the day. Maybe my man could walk me thought the problem. I would give it a try. After talking to the computer tech, as he is also one of those, he suggested a few things to me. I assured him none of those things was the problem. He decided he would just have to wait till he could come over. As a last minute suggestion he said turn off your computer, turn it back on, then plug the camera back in and just maybe that will do it. I did just that, and within two minutes my camera was unloading. I called the miracle guy back and told him the good news, He was very happy for me.

Just how good is God? Too good for me to ever measure. Sometimes I think I’m going to fly away. Other times I think the world has stopped turning. What a bumpy ride we have to travel through this life. Don’t ever believe it when someone tells you they are never discouraged. They cannot be human and never feel doubtful, or weakened. If Jesus had to go through these depressing times, and He did, you and I will definitely have to do the same. But there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Keep moving though you may not have lights, the way to go is straight ahead. A time to rejoice will always come if we keep traveling on. I mean in this life as well as the new life we are promised. Try to touch someone today with your faith.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment