Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"It Feels Good To Smile Big"

Myrtle Jean is happy after being at a meeting with happy people. 7-18-2017 Perryton, TX


I just got home from a Happy Timer’s luncheon. It was such a nice lunch, and everyone was so happy. The crowd was more than average, and the people looked better than I’d ever seen them before. I honestly didn’t get any new glasses, just my same old eyes, but I saw a beautiful crowd there today. My heart is rejoicing. I could use more of these kinds of days. I have to declare that God is moving in a magnificent way. If we will allow Him freedom, he will continue to move, and work a few miracles that we’ve been asking Him for. I feel it so positively, and I am excited. I believe the ax head is about to float to the top of the water. I believe I am in the center of God’s will more so now than I have felt in a long time. He just made himself visible yesterday, and today, in a way that I had seen Him before, and I remembered the reason. My faith is increasing by leaps and bounds. Don’t be surprised at anything I may be announcing in the near future. The past couple of weeks have handed me several wonderful blessings. None of which I am worthy of, but am very thankful for. The upward march is in full swing. I invite all to join in, and wave good-bye to every stalemate we pass. Glory! Glory! To his name.

Today was the start of making up for a bad week I had last week. I stayed home all week and felt guilty as all get-out. All my plans to go out got knocked in the head, and I was so stale I stunk. I vowed that I would not let it happen again, and today is the first proof that I meant it. Although I do think God had a hand in keeping me home. I was given a clear road to follow for an answer to a very important request from God. I had to first get in the position to hear this message, and my normal routine would not have gotten me in that position. Sometimes we have to do “time out” in order to listen to our manager. Tomorrow is reserved for lunch at the Citizen’s Center, and nothing is going to stop me. The next evening is reserved for membership appreciation dinner at the Center, and again I will be there come hell or high water. I did my “time out,” and now I am free to celebrate my freedom again. The following Saturday night I will be joining the widowed men, and women’s group for a meal. My RSVP has been delivered with a smile. I will not make anyone disappointed again any ways soon. Our attendance, and that’s all of us, is important to the leaders of these wonderful meetings we are privileged to have. We need to always bring a smile for better entertainment. It’s up to us. Nothing happens unless we make it happen.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment