Monday, July 10, 2017

"His And Hers Forever"

                    Bouquet of dahlia's, there's two of them side by side. 7-10-2017 Perryton TX

When you have a pair of beautiful dahlia bouquets growing in your flower garden, side by side, it increases the level of pride within the heart. One definitely looks more masculine than the other. Strong and bold. Even the flowers like opposite partners. A ladies, or a man’s meeting is ok, but I prefer a mixed meeting with respect to “God the Father.” The Garden of Eden was created with a man and a woman. How could we have split the will of God into so many shivers of the original? Every off spring from that Original Garden will be judged by the shape, boldness, natural sex, and deeds to others. It makes no difference how much man may say otherwise. We must come to grips that this Beautiful Garden of Eden has lost all it’s beauty, and is now a garden of trashy, contaminated, occupants and water space. The good in both creations are to the brink of becoming has-beens.

I just shared an invitation to my face book friends to read the talented work of a wonderful poet who is all about encouragement, and  building up faith. This blog I’m about to post seems like I am counteracting her message. Let me make myself clear. We are living in desperately, troublesome times. I believe everyone will attest to that, even the bible warned us of these present times. But that does not mean we true born-again Christians have to endorse those evil changes from the original plan of God. Neither does it mean we have to give up our faith and be unmeaningful the rest of our lives. We may become handicapped, or lose some of our strong muscle tone, but we still must not give up and look for an easy way out. We are here for a reason, and only God can determine when enough is enough for us. He needs no help.

My mission on earth, I believe, is to warn others of the penalties that come with those ungodly changes society has made so popular. My eighteen years of growing up I was warned every day of what to expect if I turned away from the teaching of my parents, and my church. I believed in them then, and I believe in them now. I will try to  be as faithful as my Christian teachers, and continue to teach as long as I have a mind, voice, or soul. If I have missed my calling, I will find out on that judgment day, but until then I will live by the faith that dwells inside me. “We walk by faith, and not by sight.” For those who don’t read the Holy Bible or go to church, your faith may well be within your own idealistic being. Not a good place for faith to lead you to. I love ideas even when they seem crazy, but I know the difference in real, and fake. Let’s have our fun, but let’s also have our serious times of praising God.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp



No comments:

Post a Comment