Sunday, April 11, 2021

"Tell It To Jesus Alone"

“Tell It To Jesus Alone” How long can we keep our spirits up? I stayed home from church today because I was not quite up to getting ready, and sitting 1 ½ hour on a pew. I spent three days in the hospital last week having all kinds of tests done on my heart problem. Blood was taken from me almost every two hours the entire time I was hospitalized. I don't know at the EKG's I had, and x rays. My neck was pressed hard with a little machine that fed a screen figures, and numbers for about 15 to 20 minutes deciding if I had any blockage there. Finally after three days I was having a stint put in to give my heart more blood flow. This was the second time in my life I had been admitted to a hospital except when I had been involved in an automobile accident, or when my babies were born. I was released from the hospital a few hours after the procedure. I truly believe the delay in me feeling 100 percent by now is nothing but concern over the deterioration of God's beautiful world. People are dying by the millions with probably fifty percent just from fear. Depression has caused thousands of young school aged students to commit suicide caused by hardship, and punishment from no fault of their own. The fear keeps being shot at us daily like a fire ball cannon. We all are being made slaves to Satan. This evil disease is not just an American one. It is world wide created by Satan himself. My friends we have always said we will never let Satan rob us of our faith in God, but I am very sure he is doing just that very thing every day of our lives now. When our bodies are being made weak from fearful doctors who are going above, and beyond what they did for many years to treat sick people, our faith is made weak also. We might as well to admit it. This world is about to become “no more.” What about the fire the bible tells us will destroy the world the second time. My thought on that point is this. The corona 19 virus was created by man so many scientist have claimed. It is the ignition that possible could cause the powerful atomic bombs to be set off on purpose. After all the bible says a time will come when people will cry for the rocks, and mountains to fall on them because of misery. Anyone with a serious mind can see where we are approaching with fastness this very destination. Is there any hope? I still believe the saint of God will be protected if they keep their Armour on, and band together in prayer caring not if the evil enemy piles in on them to kill. We cannot be afraid to stand up for Jesus. I would rather die standing up for Jesus than sitting down for Satan. I am not preaching perfection by any means. I am simply saying keep your prayer life current, and keep your eyes on Jesus. Love, laugh, and be happy in spite of all the fear that tempts us every day. Family and friends are priceless in these times. But keep your guards up from tricks from Satan. He will even use our most loved ones to sap our victory. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment