Saturday, April 10, 2021

"My Great Inheritance"

My Great Inheritance Feeling excited today. After my doctor's appointment on April 26 I will be going to Oklahoma City to spend a week with two of my sisters. This will be a happy, relaxing time that I've been needing for awhile. There are four of us girls, and we all are still living. One sister lives in Albuquerque so we don't get to be with her a lot. All three of our brothers have passed on. We were raised in a loving, Christian home, so we know what closeness means. When one in our family circle passes, it's very hard for the rest of us to carry on. But we have always been there for one another. Heaven is our destination, and our dad's prayers will get us there by-by. He left us about forty years ago. I will always believe God promised him that all of his children would meet him there some day. He left this world owing no man nothing. He always managed to pay his debts. He left us kids with a wealth of love, and faith. I have this to thank God for every day of my life. Surly God has let him know what a good father he was, because he left this world telling his children how he wished he could have given us more earthly goods than he had been able to afford. He left us all we needed to be happy, and enjoy this life in spite of all the hardships. I may be getting close to the end of my journey, but I still am enjoying life to the fullest. When that comes to an end I am ready to go. My children are doing everything they can to make my life last a lot longer. My sisters are helping them with that. How blessed I am. My only concern is what my children, and grandchildren will be faced with in this evil, wicked old world. It is growing worse by the day, and I feel sure it is going to be unbearable for some of them. However, I feel like my dad's prayers had them covered also. I have done a lot of preaching against the evil that has been growing by leaps, and bounds, but I feel like it is time for me to rest my voice, and let God do the rest. Hopefully my words will linger for a long time in the ears of those whom have heard me. That's all I ask of God. Now for my shower, and hair fixing for Church tomorrow. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment