Sunday, April 18, 2021

"Relax And Wait For The Best"

“Relax And Wait For The Best” Well bless my soul. I made it to the car wash this morning before church, I felt like shouting before I even got to church, Now the yard man just finished mowing my yard, so I am feeling excited about taking a week of vacation next week. I also had a good visit over the phone with a son, and my daughter. This has been a nice Sunday for me. I do have a full week ahead of me trying to wrap things up before I leave for vacation. We had a visiting minister in church this morning who preached a very good sermon. He is a Teen Challenge Minister from Amarillo. He has filled in for our pastor several times when the pastor can't be here. A revival is scheduled for June 25,26,27 at our church, and we are looking forward to that. Harvest Assembly of God Church is the place to be on those dates if you need a reviving for your spirit. I don't know of anyone at this time who don't need a good old fashion reviving. Times are hard to deal with now, and it seems to be getting worse by the day. We are thankful for the small group of people in our church that always seen to be on a victorious side of life. We never know when the tide will change, and we have to fight some raging battles, but we do know for sure that our Lord will be there fighting for us, What a happy feeling to rest assured of that. It is always nice to be with positive thinkers. Everyone knows that evil is a real enemy, and it attacks mostly those who are always fearful. Evil knows it boundaries, and it usually will back off when it realizes the chances of defeating certain people are zero. I would rather be with a small group of “God Trusting” people than a large crowd of scatterbrains, which the world is full of today. Part of the Lords Prayer states, “though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for Thou art with me.” The visiting minister said this morning, when it is time for him to go the Lord will take him, and not before. Can we all keep an attitude like that during these evil times? We must start now, and not later. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment