Saturday, January 5, 2019

"What Do You Think"

                                          A mystery worth solving. 1-5-3029 Perryton, TX

Since I have had this cold I have been taking two Tylenol pills each day, This morning I noticed the bottle was nearly empty, and looked inside to find a big surprise. I emptied the bottle into the palm of my hand, and sure enough what I thought I saw was real. A shiny, un-circulated, 2015-D penny. The bottle holds 250 pills, and I'm sure the penny was put in the bottle at the time of processing. I am the only one that takes these pills since I live alone, and I feel sure they were processed in 2015. The label only says expiration date is 2/17. I have continued to take them since I am not that dependent on them.


A few years ago I used to deal some in coin collection, but not seriously. I did learn that some coins are valuable even when one might think impossible. Several different mistakes made by the mint can put high value on a coin, but only a serious coin collector knows these secrets, Those coins are highly sought after since only a few were minted before the mistake was discovered, Certain coins can become valuable after a few years if they are un-circulated, Meaning never been used for trading. Serious coin dealers can tell these kinds of coins by reason of handling marks, and brightness. This is just some of the reasons I am interested in finding out more about my new found penny. I could probably live another 100 years, and never know any more about the mystery than I know now, but I will always believe there is more to it than nothing.


I have enjoyed this nice day the fifth day of January. It's the first nice day we've had in a month. My daughter-in-law gave me some expensive body creams, and lotions for Christmas. I had to treat myself to a full tub of bubble bath, and soak till I almost fell asleep in the tub. After drying off I generously rubbed myself down with nice smelling, soft feeling creams, and lotion. I came back to finish my blob, and I can hardly stay awake, I even feel like my cold is better. I love my sweet children who give me so many things that I wouldn't spend the money on for myself. They make me feel like a queen sometimes. I don't mind that at all. When I am through posting this blog I am having myself a waffle with jelly, a piece of ham, a glass of orange juice, and a glass of water instead of a cup of coffee. It's too late in the day for coffee. I know that is a breakfast meal, but with this cold I have only wanted to eat light meals. I need to gain back some strength, but that will come slowly. I am just thankful to have a loving Father who has helped me manage the two weeks of sickness I've had. God is good all the time.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment