Sunday, January 20, 2019

"A Prized Possession"

Don't delay, renew today, your 2019 Republican National Committee  membership card. 1-20-2019 Perryton, TX
I am proud to say I have renewed my 2019 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE membership card. The membership fee is just what you can afford, and unlike Nancy Pelosi, I can afford more than $1.00. Our membership cards are needed now more than they were needed on this day last year. For those who honestly can only afford $1.00, it is needed by our President just as badly as those who contribute much more. The money is not as important as the extra number you put on the President's committee list when you sign the membership card. The stronger the membership for our President, the harder he can fight for our country. We are winning, because of so many supporters the President has. But that doesn't mean we can let up. There are still much more ground to cover, and possible many more lives to lose. I never want it said of me that I did nothing to help our President restore integrity, and respect for our country. I want to be remembered as an active supporter of President Donald J. Trump. If anyone ever wants to know my status in the Trump, Presidential committee just open my wallet, and see my signed membership card, and if asked I can provide much more. This President recognizes many of his supporters personally, from the least to the greatest. “Bless him Lord Jesus for he is real.”


My week-end so far has been inside coziness with lots of good news to sharpen my imagination. I love the game of guessing what's next. It's a long game, and many will get bored before it ends, but I have news for them. This game will never end, because Satan has been playing in this game every since he got cast out of Heaven, millions of years ago. I'm glad to be one of God's guards that helps to keep that evil guy in place. I was warned of his evil tactics as a young child, and I have always recognized him even when he strapped angel wings to his back. Remember he doesn't always appear with horns, and tattoos. He is the smartest of all demons when it comes to fooling the people.


The Psalmist David, plead with God, Psalms 35;1, Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Verse 7. For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul. God heard David's plea and answered him.


Psalms 37: 1-4
Fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity, 2, For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. 3, Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed, 4. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


I believe this is the same message God is giving President Trump today. Satan has tried everything possible to stop President, but once again he will be defeated


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment