Saturday, January 12, 2019

"The Return Of The Healed"

               The view outside my kitchen window this morning. 1-12-2019 Perryton, TX
 

Hello to all my friends and viewers this morning. I hope you have missed me as I have certainly missed you. I can see where many of you checked on me daily, and I do appreciate that. I was coming down with some kind of bug when I got home from the Christmas Holiday. It wasn't time for my once-a-year visit to the doctor so I used my own treatment. After a week I wasn't getting better so I gave in and went to the doctor. I was given a prescription for an antibiotic, and some cough medicine. For the next week I spent my time mostly in bed with no appetite. The doctor told me I was healthy after I told her I though I was losing my mind. “I don't ever get sick,” I told her. I also told her a few crazy things that had happened to me lately, like losing 10 pounds one day, and gaining it back the next day. She had a reason for every crazy thing I told her. “You are healthy,” she smilingly told me. She was right. After I finished the antibiotic I am now feeling much better.

I woke up this morning to find this snow scene when I looked out my kitchen window. Beautiful, but I won't be going out today. I am thankful that I felt good enough to start my blog back up. My computer, and my television are my two main life supporters. I know more about what's going on in the world than what is going on with my next-door neighbors. I didn't get too sick to turn off the television. My computer mostly remained idol, but my TV never got turned off.

Day before yesterday we had a good rain. Now last night we had snow. I can already see my roses, and flowers raring to get warmed up, and start blessing me again. I know this is going to be a beautiful year in spite of all the evil that surrounds us. God is still looking down, and is in full control of everything. Day, by day, and little, by little, He is leading our President through very difficult times, and I am so thankful to Him for that. I'm waiting for the anger to descend from our Almighty God, and call the names of every evil person out there to appear before Him. That is going to happen as sure as there is a God Almighty. Until that time, He is keeping our President, strong, and protected while leading him with wisdom, and authority to follow God's desire. This should be enough to make every Christian well from anything that tackles them. We, who have warned, and we, who have believed God's word will be rewarded in the highest. He, who hath not warned, nor he, who hath not believed will be judged with the evil, according to God's Word. Ezekiel, chapter 33. Watch, and pray staying always close to God.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment