Friday, January 4, 2019

"A Small Child Shall Lead Them"

                                      My Humpty Dumpty Hero. 1-4-2019 Perryton, TX

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the kings men
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty
together again.

But he kept the pieces
and made increases
in his strengthes
and
came back together after all.

Never, never give up on your falls. Wisdom, and strength comes from perseverance. Humpty Dumpty learned a great lesson from his fall. Don't ever sit on a wall again. Do your job, and be thankful for a new beginning. If you climb back on that wall you will just fall off again. Be wise, and keep the pieces, and work to increase the strength you once had. No one looks good sitting on a wall, and they surly are not useful in any way. Too bad some people have to sleep on the ground while they are increasing their strengthes. They need to seek something stronger than “The King's horses or the King's men to help put them back together again. A hero is one who fights like hell to stay off that fence when it seems like there is no other way to be happy. I am so proud of some of my hero's who have been put back together, and are being elevated to a new level every day. They did it on their own because they trusted God. God provided encouragement for them, and they accepted it. There is a solution to every problem, but it requires faith, and perseverance. Never just one's own expertise in sitting someone straight.

I cannot change the meaning of this subject, although it may sound like it should end. My blogs are only complete when I have written 500 words or more. Here comes the other 214 words. The old saying is a picture is worth more than a thousand words. I believe that, and that's why I always post a picture with my blog. I also trust God to help me with the assignments. Today I couldn't find a picture of anything that matched my thoughts so I told God I was about to give up. At that time I noticed I had forgotten to take the Humpty Dumpty Santa figure down when I put the decorations away. Instantly it struck me to use that small, child-like, popular story to illustrate my thoughts. Everyone has heard the fate of Humpty Dumpty as far back as I can remember. It never gets lost in the shuffle. Surely there must be a reason for that. By faith I have made this little fairy-like story sound important, and I hope someone gets something from it. I feel the old time teaching of Godly Ministers ringing in my ears more and more every day. I long to hear some of them again, but I believe it's never going to happen. America has buried herself too deeply into the pit to be dug out, I fear. I have lived a long life of teaching God's Word, and I am ready to pass it on to others.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp






No comments:

Post a Comment