Monday, January 14, 2019

"The Great White Bird Is Looking For Peace"

A beautiful bird with open wings was in my camera lens but it was faster than my camera. I waited, but it wouldn't come back. 1-14-2019 Perryton, TX 

What a pretty picture I almost got. While standing on my porch a large white bird flew into the pine tree, but another one came up behind it, so they both flew before my camera snapped. The first bird had a wide wing span almost like a jet. One of these days I am going to get a great picture of one of the many birds that dart in and out of my front yard trees. When I do I am going to paint it, and hang it on my wall. The pine tree would make a lovely back grown for such a painting if I could catch the bird in my camera lens before it landed on a limb. I nearly made it happen today. I will never give up, and just keep trying.


My day has been a productive one, finally. I am feeling so much better since taking the virus that keep me down for two weeks. I have done five loads of laundry, paid several bills including my property taxes, and bought almost a hundred dollars worth of groceries. I also shopped at two other stores for replacement of other home necessities. I made an appointment for my hair tomorrow. I'm just feeling so happy to be well again. When I finish this blog I will be making a meatloaf, and fixing supper for Chuck, and I. Later it will be a hot bubble bath, pampering my body with some of the wonderful creams, and lotions my daughter-in-law bought me for Christmas. Then a beautifying of my nails. The rest of the week I am going to step out, and enjoy the heck out of myself. The weather is nice, and hopefully it will stay that way for awhile.


Of course I could not leave off my time for taking in the news. I keep waiting for that burst of earthquake that will almost bring people up from their graves. The kind that happened when Jesus was resurrected. It's time for God to show His mighty anger, and release the good people who have been crucified, Mark my word, that time is very near. The Christians are definitely on the battlefield for our Lord. We are the great conquers, and that could happen any minute now. I must hurry and get things done so I will not miss any exciting happening. I have already been shocked as lately as yesterday, to hear some news that will not be heard on the media. It will eventually get out, but let me tell you, it is big. I do not go for everything I hear on the less important news casts. But I can almost bet this I am referring to is all true. Millions of dollars are going to try to keep this a secret, but this time I believe the evil will not be so easy to pay for. The spies are finally getting their information out, and all hell is breaking out. Hang tight, and continue to fight.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment