Friday, July 27, 2018

"Two Events In One Day"

Waiting for time to leave for a Senior Citizen's dance in Liberal, Kansas. Time to laugh and enjoy. 7-27-2018 Perryton, TX
 
The 3 inches of rain last night has left us shouting with joy. We are going to be celebrating this evening, and showing off our blessings. A friend and I will be going to a Seniors Citizen's dance where everyone is always glad to share in the fun. This event is a combination of Patriotic, and Christian faith in a great country, and a great God. Everyone leaves their worries at home, and go to dance away any thought that may have been bothering them. Like children we almost forget when it's time to go home. The bible tells us that God created the pleasures, and I will always thank Him for it. When everything else seems to fail try stepping out on faith, and trusting God more. It does work, and the after affects are worth it all.


I got a head start today at the Citizen's luncheon. A young girl who helps serve our meals is such a blessing to older people. She makes us feel young to the point we want to show it. She makes us laugh till it hurts. Some young man is overlooking this beautiful young lady, or else he hasn't seen her yet. I love her like my granddaughter. God definitely has something in store for her. To say the least my time at the Center today was a load of fun. I'm taking it with me tonight to the dance.


I will be cutting this blog short because I have to go to the store and pick up something for finger food to take with me. A lot of food is spread on the table to enjoy during recess, I didn't have time to fix something like I usually do so I will cheat just a little. I have drank a pot of coffee today so I should be wide awake for the duration. I will be sharing more tomorrow.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment