Monday, July 23, 2018

"Sweet Words Are Priceless"

           Are you serious? Myrtle Jean to someone special.  7-23-2014 Perryton, TX

Oh! dear, let me think about this. I often get asked if I would like to do something, but now I am in question if I've really been asked or just being kidded. I have my thinking cap on, and I know the confusion will soon be gone. At this point in life I am a very happy stranger to myself. I'm learning more about me every day. I just love all the sweet people around me who are always saying nice things to me. They out number the ones who speak disrespectfully of me. I hope I can be worthy of all the nice compliments I get.

Today was one of my better days. I felt a sweet spirit following me both yesterday, and today. I love it, and it helped me to help someone else who was in dire need of a sweeter spirit than they had been dealing with. I will be going on with my work duties, but the time will pass more quickly because I have a ton of joy that has just been handed me. I will wisely use every ounce of it, and try to give part of it away. The grief pains I have so often been hit with will finally disappear forever. I no longer will be a dead spirit living in my old body. I am alive in body, soul, and spirit. My Heavenly Father can depend on me, and I will keep depending on Him. His love is sweeter than honey.

I had lunch with friends today at the Center. It was good to be in company with super nice people who all are living in a difficult world together. We never give up when one of us is hit with a bad blow to the body sometimes sending us to the grave or the nursing home. It leaves us sad, but not feeling forsaken. We are here for each other as long as we can speak or move. What a joy to be part of a kind, and loving family. The cooks are special, and make everything they fix taste delicious. We are now waiting for a new display of art to be hung. This feather is also a great interest to all who want to come and view it. You do not have to be a member or eat a meal to come see the art display. I am not sure who's art is next up, but I know it will be interesting. Each artist leaves their art hanging at the Center for about two months. Most of the time the art work is for sale. You might find that one special piece that you've been looking for, for so long. It could fit right into your theme or be the accent of your story. It could even add an extra chapter to your story. Keep us in mind when you redecorate your home or office.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp



No comments:

Post a Comment