Monday, July 2, 2018

"Clean Up America"

Ha, ha, I just spent 2 and 1/2 hours digging grass out of my front yard flower beds. 7-2-2018 Perryton, TX 
 
This is how I was dressed this morning while doing hard work in my flower beds, The sun was shinning brightly on me, but my hat kept my face from blistering, The OFF spray kept the mosquitoes from biting me. My flower beds are clean without even one blade of grass. However, I do have another long strip along the side of the house that has to be cleaned. It just mostly has mint plants that grow faster than grass. It multiplies fast also, It covers the ground where the rose bushes, and winter chrysanthemums are growing. I like the mint smell, but it grows, and spreads too fast. My good neighbor sent some high school boys, who work for the school through the summer, to my house this morning to haul off a large, heavy, bookcase I no longer wanted to use on the patio. This guy is a blessing in disguise, but I knew it was him, because he teaches at school. I really appreciate this neighbor.

With just two days left before the Fourth of July I have been trying to decide what to do. I probably will go with a friend to Lake Fryer and have lunch at the park. I just hate to not take my car in case I cannot stand the heat as long as they want to stay. It is still in the decision process, and I will do something to celebrate. My next-door neighbor has already put up a big American flag on his house. I am seeing more flags waving this year than ever before. People are now realizing how close we are to losing our country to dictatorship. The fight is on, and I for one am fighting with all my heart to help our President save our country. To put it mildly this nation we call America is in serious trouble. My spirit gets wounded every day, but the wounds quickly heal, and I am back on the front lines again. When I am no longer able to fight for our country I want to leave this world for my eternal home. No evil, or corruption will ever be allowed to enter there. All will be joy, and peace, forever more. I have felt for many years that America would be fighting within her own boundaries before my life ended. That fact is now happening, in a much bigger way than ever before. I have never lost faith it God, but I can't say that about some of my own party members. The GOP is divided in a way that our President is having to trust God instead of them to get things done. That's o k, because God is much more important than they anyway. Strange things are happening, and I believe we haven't seen nothing yet. The Almighty is all powerful, and will not let his people be defeated. If you are not sure which side you're on it's now time to be positive, and speak up. Otherwise keep losing sleep.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment