Wednesday, July 25, 2018

"Miss Hollyhock Reaching Out To Me"

         Miss. Hollyhock reaching out to me. Thank you sister. 7-25-2018 Perryton, TX 
 
This little hollyhock is reaching out to me. I need to lift it back to it's normal position, and secure it to the fence. I have not paid attention to it, and it just keeps on growing toward me. It's been too hot for me to take proper care of my flowers. Anywhere from 102 to 110 degree for the past several days. We haven't had rain either, and the flowers are all about to die. It has been an extra hot summer for our part of the country. A good rain would cheer us all up. Other wise we may have to go dancing again. The attendance at the Center today was small emphasizing the need for more comfortable weather. Everyone was quite today, and was ready to leave sooner than usual. I suppose we are going through one of those unpleasant times in life. I am ready for it to pass by quickly.


I made roast beef with potatoes, carrots, and gravy for dinner this evening, and lunch tomorrow. No more cooking for me till the weather changes. I can catch up on all the latest news. I have to admit that I have been too involved in self entertainment to know what all has happened lately with the evil war in our country. I felt like I had to take a break. It is in this relaxing time that I have been made aware of some of the problems within the ranks of my own family, and friends that needs to be given more attention than the problems of the world. Life doesn't let us sing but one or two songs, or dance but one or two dances till the stones start coming our way again. We just need to put up our shields, and keep the faith our God has given us. Every battle we fight in His name brings more honor unto Him after it's over. We live by faith, and not by sight. The injuries from our enemies will quickly heal, leaving only the scares to remind us what we've been victorious over. “Joy cometh in the morning.”


When some of my family or friends get hurt, I hurt too. Therefore, I will pray for myself to heal knowing that when I am healed the other person is healed also. I will not return the stones, but look out, I might throw a big rock. “I know from whench my strength cometh.” The greatest gift on earth is the gift of God's Son to forgive us of our sins. If there be one who has not received this gift yet, It's free, but you have to ask for it. I, nor no one else can give it to you, only God can do that. Money, nor fame can purchase this gift. Once it's given it will never be taken back, but it will not give you freedom from pain, and sorrow, while here on earth. It's just a free pass into Heaven.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment