Thursday, July 5, 2018

"A Loving Couple Is Beautiful"

                   My exotic Sun Double Lily made me smile. 7-5-2018 Perryton, TX
What could be more beautiful than an Exotic Sun Double Lily? I had to stand and admire this beauty till the mosquitoes drove me in the house. These are the most blooming flowers I have ever seen. Just when I think they are through blooming, wham o! There they go again. It has been very hot today, but these lilies seems to love it. Of course I keep them watered well. In a few days I should have a solid mass of blooming flowers of many varieties in my flower garden and flower beds. Even the roses have decided to start blooming. Life just wouldn't be as sweet without all the beautiful flowers God created for us.

Now that the Fourth of July is over I had to take down my Old Glory. That's not to say I won't put it back up. I just wanted to be sure that people knew I wasn't becoming senile. I think everyone should keep their flags waving every day, It might call for a few fights, but at least people would know who we stand for. If we don't fight for our country then we are not a good citizen. I had my morale boosted to a high level this week when I saw so many large American flags waving all around our city. The wind was high on Independence day, and the beauty of those flags waving their pride, made me want to shout. I hope the flag manufactures are flooded with orders for red, white, and blues till the stars in heaven will take notice. “God Bless America.”

Folks the fight between good, and evil, in our country is becoming more fierce everyday. Right now I see Trey Gowdy on television telling the American people, in so many words, that this evil conspiracy is going to be conquered no matter what it takes. Hillary Clinton made the statement that if she went to jail half of DC would go with her. (paraphrasing) That is becoming more clear everyday. She is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I tremble at the thought at what might happen before this war is over. I'm sure there are some bible scholars who could tell us their thoughts, but I know from reading the bible myself that evil will be defeated no matter who is involved. How long will it take? No one, not even bible scholars, can know that. I believe during this time people will be tested and tried. No hokey-pokey will work like seemingly it's working now. The end is soon coming. Money and fame will not be wanted any longer. Some of us can feel lucky that we never craved it. God has supplied all our needs, and of course we managed our money well because God demanded it of us, but He also taught us to work for our money. I'm thankful for everything worldly I have, but I'm more thankful for the giver of it all. It all belongs to Him.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


































No comments:

Post a Comment