Wednesday, May 2, 2018

"Beauty In A Tube"

Today after my tree limb job was finished we had a little over two inches of rain in 30 minutes. 5-2-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Yesterday if you read my blog I was asking for a down pour of rain. Today within an hour of finishing my big job of clearing the tree limbs off my yard we got 2 inches of rain in 30 minutes. A DOWN POUR INDEED. Now after the rain soaked in some, I just finished spreading the last of the weed and feed. Isn't God good? I feel so blessed today. It isn't big faith in God, it is faith in a big God. Anyone who can't believe that has just not grown up yet. Their mind has yet to matured. I kept looking on the weather channel for a sign of rain, but all I ever saw was a 10 percent chance. The sun came out right after it rained, and has shone brightly the rest of the day. I am trusting God now to let those weeds be tender when I start chopping them down tomorrow. I may be able to pull some of them up since the ground will be wet. The ground has been too hard to cut, or pull weeds for a long time. Yet they grew fast. My flower garden isn't too bad yet. A lot of new plants are coming through the ground, so I have to do most of the weed clearing on my knees.

Today was lunch day at the Center. Yes, I had to miss so I could do my yard work while the wind had decided to be still for awhile. I know I missed a good time, and some good food, but I am so glad for all the difference my yard is showing now. I still have Friday to take in some fun and fellowship. I am looking forward to then. The big day I'm excited about is Mother's Day May the 13th.We mothers will be treated with a big juicy steak, and baked potato. We will be dressed up fit for a Royal Banquet. Some of us whom our children didn't forget, will be wearing corsages, while some of us will have some of our children with us. I won't be lucky enough for that, but I know my children will be thinking of me. I appreciate so much the good people at the Citizen's Center who work so hard to make the place a blessing for all to attend.

I am about ready to recline myself and start reading a good book I got today. I will be talking more about it later, as I know it is a real heart touching, and suspenseful story. I have gotten acquainted with the author on face book, and she is a person of interest by everyone except the law. She makes one laugh, cry, pray, and be glad of who you are. This particular book can be seen on Investigation Discovery. “False Victim” by Kathie Truitt. A must read.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment