Tuesday, May 8, 2018

"A Creepy Cat Feeling"

  Sitting across the street from this monstrous cat, it looked vicious. 5-8-2018 Perryton, TX
 
I visited my son this morning. Across the street from his house was this vicious looking cat. It was camping in a yard of a vacant house. It was very large, and at first sight I thought it was something other than a cat. I was thinking maybe a mix between an alley cat, and a bob cat. I have never seen a cat in this neighborhood for a long time. I think the animal control workers have gotten rid of all the cats that used to be thick there. It has been several years since the animal control workers captured every cat that came close to that neighborhood. They did a good job in keeping the area free from cats. I would hope they are notified that a vicious looking cat was seen there today. Since I don't live there I didn't report it myself, but it is possible the ugly, creature might be rabid.


My friend from another city returned from her eleven day trip yesterday. She had met another friend who lives here, and together they went on this trip. She was extremely tired and spent the night with me before going home this morning. We sit up till eleven o'clock talking about all the fun they had while gone. Her feet and legs were swollen, but other than that she did very well physically. Especially since she had been trying for two months to get well enough to make this trip. She brought me two pretty tops which I like a lot. She did a quite a lot of shopping while she was gone. I look forward to having her back.


My own trip will begin this Friday. I will be traveling to Abilene, Texas to be with a son, and daughter-in-law a week before going on to Austin for my granddaughter's college graduation. My daughter and her family will join us there. An after graduation celebration will happen that evening. Friday May 18th. We are so proud of this granddaughter who graduated in three years. She has worked hard, and earned every bit of the honor she will be getting. Chuck will be here to watch my home while I am gone. It seems like I have been bouncing around a lot lately. I have had my hand in several important matters. Several of my friends needed me to help them in some way or another. I was glad to be part of their need, and thank God for working out all things well. It has left me full of joy, but need to calm down myself, and get back to living my life one day at a time. It's hard for me to dismiss all my worries when I felt so involved in helping God do his work. I had to be showed He did not need my help, just my praise. I did not know all my prayers would not be answered just like I wanted them to be, but I know now that God is still at work. I praise him for everything that helped my family, and friends get a better hold on life. His ways are perfect.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment