Tuesday, May 1, 2018

"A Downpour Is Welcome Here"

                                Looked a lot like rain clouds, but not so. 5-1-2018 Perryton, TX
The little hope we had for rain has faded away. I watered the yard for several hours today. The weed and feed had to be watered in before it started burning the grass. In just three days the yard has made a terrific improvement. I was very tired from moving the sprinkler around, but the results are so rewarding. It looks like I will be working hard for several more days. I have a large pile of dead limbs that I have to cut up and fit into the dumpster. Then the back yard still has to be spread with weed and feed. If it doesn't rain soon, I will be watering for a long time yet.

Yes, today has been tough to endure. Not because of work, but because of worry over family members, and friends. Even some who are not either, but I hear, and see their sad stories, and it makes me cry. We know God is good, and God is all love, but why does His children have to suffer so much? If He wasn't God He would have died long ago from grieving over His children. I am so glad I can trust Him to help me with my tears. He does truly understand. I don't, and never will, understand God's ways, but I know they are the best for everyone in the end.

The few words I have written tonight don't mean much to many of you, but they have given me great relief by not keeping them to myself. The more we share with each other the more our hearts get refilled. Having said that I must sign off and go to bed before I fall asleep at this computer. I am at peace, and hope you are also. Good night.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp






No comments:

Post a Comment