Monday, April 10, 2017

"Oh What A Beautiful World"

                 This was a shot of the moon last evening at 7:30 p.m 4-10-2017 Perryton, TX.


I was in awe last evening when I opened the door to look out at the beautiful blue sky that I could see through my living room window. It seemed just a slight distance from the ground that I saw this gorgeous bright moon shinning so brightly. A blue sky with a golden moon was extraordinary beautiful. The moon has been wonderful to look at the past few days, and the air has been so fresh after the week or so of rain. It really lifts my spirit, and makes me feel less apprehensive about the future. I see God in that moon every time it pops up. He is the light of the world, and in Him there is no darkness. I go to sleep each night when the moon is shinning knowing that God is watching over me. What a joy it is to be a child of God.

Today has been a day of taking care of business. I am amazed at how many necessary trips, and how much business I took care of here in my own city. No hassling with computers, or leaving word to be called back. I still love walking into offices and speaking face to face with my business people. I probably will always be old fashioned, at least I hope so. I believe I save a lot of money by talking to the managers of Insurance companies in person. That also applies to contractors, and general fixers of all things. Any way I was relieved today from a lot of worrying about so many things that needed to be taken care of promptly. I can leave on my short trip in ten days from today without worrying about something I failed to take care of.

I plan to attend a membership dinner tomorrow night at “The Museum Of The Plains.” This will be my first meeting with all the members, and I am excited. I feel that this place is going to be a great blessing to me. Many things of interest goes on there. I am acquainted with most of the members, but just have not been directly involved. I look forward to helping plan, and serve, in any way possible. I am also meeting a friend there who is a new member also. I know it will be a great evening. The next day I will be eating lunch with my friends at the Citizens Center. A time also I enjoy a lot. I’m so thankful for such a wonderful community with so many nice things to do. For several years after I lost my husband I thought there was no place to go in this city, or nothing of interest for me at all. I have over come that discouraging thought, and am now having a time of my life. I see nothing but sunshine, and moonshine ahead. Hallelujah I am free, Jesus gave me victory. Here is wishing  to all my viewers a same measure of joy that I have been given.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment