Sunday, April 2, 2017

"A Welcome Song To The Sun From The Birds"

              The sun is trying to shine, and the birds are joyfully singing. 4-2-2017 Perryton, TX


It must be Sunday. The birds are all singing and dancing through the trees. I think they are praising God for the sun that is trying to shine. We truly do need some sunshine for a few days. We have had lots of rain, and the sun will make everything start growing nicely. Like the birds I am in a singing, and dancing mood this Sunday morning. I have been lifted above the dark clouds of worldly gloom and despair. I am so positive that God is on our side, and we will win the terrible war of evil. We must stay positive in spite of all the negative news that tries to persuade people to give into an evil, dominated world-wide influx.

God never goes back on His promise, and He promised Israel to never leave them forever. He did make them pay for their mistakes many of times, but He always came back to them when they called upon Him. As little as some might believe, I think it’s plain from my bible studying that all Christians are descendants of Israel. We were grafted into that nation of Jews by Jesus, even though the Israelites did not believe in Jesus.  We have to pay for our faults, but God always hears us and comes to our rescue when we call upon him. Like I heard the birds singing, and rejoicing, this morning, we as Christians should be following that same pattern. We need to sing in the night just like we do in the day. Night time is dark, and we are tired from a long day’s exhaustion. It is easy for us to be attacked by that evil spirit. We start to wonder if we have made right choices that day, or if we have wasted our time and effort trying to be a better person. Even the slightest bit of doubt can stop our joy bells from ringing. We often fall asleep from fearful exhaustion. We had no song in our hearts to fall asleep on. Our night’s rest was hindered several times, and the song just did not come to us.

When a dark cloud comes over me I pray for protection while it keeps me in darkness. I will not make any drastic decisions during my dark days even though the enemy tells me this cloud is permanent, it will not go away. I still stay firm in my belief that God will keep His promise. I did not change a thing about my original commitment with God. My contract is still in force, and I try hard to keep it up to date. If I don’t get delinquent on my renewal, I will always have a song in my heart, even in the night. Yes, there is a way to keep victory in our hearts. It requires us to hold onto our first love of Jesus Christ. There is no other way to be happy if we divorce our first love, Jesus. Don’t even give it a thought.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment