Wednesday, May 26, 2021

"Whatever It Was It Is Not Now"

“Whatever It Was It Is Not Now” PSALMS 36, 5-12 Lord, your constant love reaches the heavens, your faithfulness extends to the skies. Your righteousness is towering like the mountains, your justice is like the depths of the sea. Men and animals are in your care. How precious, O God, is your constant love! We find protection under the shadow of your wings. We feast on the abundant food you provide; you let us drink from the river of your goodness. You are the source of all life, and because of your light we see the light. Continue to love those who know you and to do good to those who are righteous. Do not let proud men attack me or wicked men make me run away. See where evil men have fallen. There they lie, unable to rise. David's song to God is one we all should be singing every day of our lives. Especially in this time of evil that seems to be escalating daily. I for one, have been called to test the muddy waters. I am in wonder if all true believers of God will not be tested, and tried like I have just been. It is an awful experience to have to go through, but if we will just remember David's song we will soon see all evil men fallen, and unable to rise. Righteous men will always come out victorious. I do not like to be negative, but I feel so positive that Satan is not going to give up on God's people till things get much worse. I may even be tried again before I can declare victory forever, but I know now that I can come through with God's help. For those who do not yet know what I've been through, I had a nightmareous experience from a simple procedure that left me fighting day and night for my sanity. It also started five hours after I received the second Corina virus shot. I had never had such a horrible thing to happen to me before. For three weeks I felt like I was living in hell. Finally I got an answer from God, and now everything is back to normal. I have so much to be thankful for. But let me pass on some advise. Unless you are seeking God's help daily, and reading his Word, I doubt that you can withstand the terrible, not only nightmares, but wide awake visions of evil figures appearing before your eyes. I had just finished reading the book of Job before this happened, and believe me I understand Job's misery much better now. Be prepared for terrible times ahead. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment