Friday, May 14, 2021

"If I Sound Confused Not Yet"

“If I Sound Confused Not Yet” How many times have you said, “I'm not going to do that, then the very next thing you do is that?” Why? Because God is your Life Manager. We may live in misery for a long time because we are holding onto that stubborn attitude, but when God is ready to change it, nothing can stop Him. I truly believe I have surrendered all of my personal desires to Jesus to direct my every day moves, yet I know the human part of me still says, I'm not going to do that.” It's much better to say, I can, and I will do that Lord, if You want me to. God always makes a way when He knows already our minds when we say, but You know God how that person, or persons treated me before. We may not get an answer from Him just now, but neither do we get the peace that's missing in our lives. Then there comes a time when we think we might need to change locations of our long-time residency for reasons that seem unpreventable, doctors, loneliness from family absence, or a number of other things. It just seems impossible, but then I remember the scripture that says “Jesus had no place to lay His head while here on earth,” yet He owned the world and all it's content. Day by day I am trusting Jesus to direct my path to peaceful living whatever that might be. I am happy, and peaceful most of the time, but if Jesus was tempted while here on earth, why wouldn't I be also? Yes, Jesus died for our sins, but what else goes with that? I don't think His Father allows for His Son to be trampled on by we, His children, live in disgraceful sin, and wickedness. I believe the Holy Word makes that clear. So day by day, little by little, I trug on with hope, and faith to fulfill God's expectations. Not everyone can understand that, but this one thing I am sure of, God has never left me, not once in all the 65 years I've been following Him. I am just as positive He will never fail me now. By faith I shall see Jesus, and dance with the Angels in Heaven. So don't mistake me if I sound discouraged, or asking for advise. I welcome all suggestions, and prayers. I certainly appreciate all physical help that I receive, and possibilities. I believe all these things work together for the good to them who love God, but until such time comes for otherwise, I believe God wants us to trust Him first. I am thankful to still have the wisdom to trust God. Love to all who support me, and pray for me. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment