Wednesday, May 12, 2021

“Life Is Only Pre Eternity” I know I am one of just many who at this time are aware of worse times ahead. Only those who have their heads in the sand are claiming to be free from any worry about our future. These are times that God is testing us with great tribulation. I personally have had, and am still having trials like I've never had before. I make it through one then another one comes. America is the firing pot for all melting of iron works. I hope I am in that part that cannot be melted from the heat. Today was the day I should have been happy to the highest degree. I was delivered, and got installed an oven that I had been trying to get replaced for nearly a year. Due to the Covid plague the American economy was almost shut completely down. Then when the oven finally came in the service employ came down with a bad case of what appeared to be the Covid virus. Although he was tested twice, and told he tested negative, he had to be off work for a few weeks. Then when he started to install the oven it did not fit the opening. It was a wall oven, and there was no way seemingly that he could make it fit in the space even after cutting as much wood as was possible. After two hours he finally got it to fit, and I was simply thanking God with everything I had. However, the service installer had not much more than left till I began to feel so depressed. The total bill was over two hundred dollars less than I was quoted, so why was I depressed? Nothing sounded interesting to me. I asked God for a scripture to help me recover from this awful outlook on life, and here is what he gave me. Psalms 57, 1-3. Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up, Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. Is there any question that God is not with us? Absolutely not. For many, many years I hardly knew what depression was, but now I have entered that time of humanly nature where we must be tried in the fire to prove our faith in God. Jesus was tried just before He was nailed to the cross. The grave couldn't hold Him because of his faithfulness. I can face tomorrow just because Jesus lives. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment