Saturday, August 1, 2020

"I Get The Last Word"

     There it is Kent, and I'm still standing on my feet. The rising sun. 8-1-2020 Perryton, TX
 
Last evening I posted a picture of the sun just moments before it left us for the night. I stated that the sun was the fastest moving part of creation God ever used to perfect his earth. My sweet son wrote back and said mom, the sun is stationary. Well this picture of the sun I'm posting today taken early this morning is for him. It came up in sight about 7 o'clock this morning in the far east. At about 8 o'clock this evening it will disappear from earth. I know the globe is a very large planet, and it would have taken 13 hours for the sun to move half way around it. That is what my eyes tell me. But my son believes in science books, and says the earth revolves around the sun. Since I am in the middle of earth if that is true how come I am not turned upside down part of the day. Wait a minute, if that is true maybe that is what is wrong with me. I may be upside down half of the day. Have I maybe just solved a mystery for some of us, or just myself?

While you're at it Kent, why does the bible speak of the four corners of the earth if the earth is round? Isaiah 11:12. Science has discarded that reference, but It is still part of God's Word. My dad never accepted that the earth is round, but I won't argue with son, Kent, and especially my older son, Chuck, who scored in the upper 10 percent of science when he enrolled for college. I will just still believe in my eyes. Kent and I have hours on end of discussions about the Bible. We both love the Lord, and everything that's in it except the evil that will never disappear. Of course I learned in school that the earth revolves around the sun, but when my eyes see it moving across the sky, I'm going to believe them, unless science proves that I am upside down.

I'm holding onto a few other predictions that I have shared with Kent, and it is plain to see that some are beginning to make sense, although I may not live long enough to see the final stage. I am 87, and like Moses of old, I may not have to suffer the consequences of the “New World Order. Moses lived to be 129, but surly I won't be useful to God that long. Although, I am in good health, as my last doctor's report stated, I could be called home any day. I do hope God waits till I get my rag rug finished. I have too many hours in it to leave it unfinished. I know my granny is watching me make this rug, because she taught me how to crochet rugs. I'm sure she is laughing at some of my mistakes, but I just laugh with her.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment