Wednesday, April 15, 2020

"The Blind Cannot Lead The Blind"

Wrap me up in these pretty, pink, blossomed limbs. My head only needs to show. 4-15-2020 Perryton, TX
The two hard freezes we had this week, back to back, didn't kill the pink redwood blossoms. I'm enjoying them, and hate to see them go. All the flowers that bloomed earlier are gone, and it will be awhile yet before the roses start blooming. In the mean time I will watch the birds, and the weeds, and grass growing up in the school practice field right across the street from my house. I have never seen this school property in such a bad shape before; but since the United States has shut down all schools, businesses, and everything else that kept the country thriving we weep to see the death of our nation coming to an end quickly. I keep seeing on face book, and other news media, people are saying get your guns ready, and fight, fight, fight. Let us all pray that it doesn't come to that. This deadly virus that has been created, and developed to the point of one touch from it can kill millions of people, probably will be more destructive than every gun in the world. This is my opinion, and it hasn't been proven yet, but what good would it do to prove it. Our Justice System has been destroyed long ago. There hasn't been “no time for the crime” in years, except for minor charges that a few of the justice seeking people have had made into, worse than murder crimes, and sent some to dungeon-like prisons for life. Most people know that Satan's power is now in control, and are not willing to risk their lives to stomp it out. Our President Trump needs more people with just an ounce of the bravery he has. I know we have a lot of prophets, but I would not put my faith in any of them,. I think most of them are people like me, forming an opinion. Only those who put their trust in God, and repent daily for their mistakes, I believe these will be the only survivors in the end, although many will be martyrs. Are we really in this time of bible prophecy? I cannot say we are yet for sure, but that time is coming if not already.


I believe the sinners joy is over, and from now on only sorrow, and regret will they know. Jesus did come to save souls, but He did have guide lines that a lot of people ignored. He is still the Supreme Ruler of the world. He is risen from the dead, and lives in the believers heart only. Those who believe in Him will respect, and honor Him. They will not try to change His creation into something other than what He created. A man and a woman union, and a male or a female fetus. No exceptions. I would say that God has finally brought this evil to an end. Sin is sin, but there certainly are degrees of sin. That is why we have judges today, and always have even in Old Testament times. Brace your selves for what may be a “beyond miserable” time.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp  

No comments:

Post a Comment