Friday, April 3, 2020

"Easter Season No Doubt"

                   Rhubarb took the freeze well. Pie coming up soon. 4-3-2020 Perryton, TX
 

Well it happened. We had a freeze last night, and some of the things that were looking good doesn't look so good today. The asparagus is bending over today like they are praying. I'm posting this picture of some rhubarb, but I don't think the freeze hurt it. I don't think it's ever failed to send us a slight freeze just before Easter, just over a week from today. So sorry to say everyone will have to spend Easter Sunday at home this year since we are all locked in because of the corona virus. Another big event I have been looking forward to is the membership dinner at the Museum of the Plains. It was scheduled for April 7th, and it has to be canceled also. This dinner is such a nice time for many people to meet and enjoy a delicious meal at the Museum. It is a complimentary, dinner for all Museum members. We are so used to having wonderful get-to-gathers till some of us are feeling blah. A great change is definitely taking place in our lives, and I wonder if the world will be a better place afterwards, or worse. I think this will depend upon the evil population, and how far they are willing to go before they give up their demon power. The Christians must declare victory, and be patient until God works one of His great miracles. I am on His side however long it takes. I would never accuse God of being wrong about anything He did. I'm just thankful He accepted me as one of His own.

I am anxious to get back to enjoying life again, and I know that is going to happen. I also believe life will be more blessed for the Christians than before. He is wiping out so much of sin that displeased Him the most. Starting with the churches, and going to the highest form of Government control, He is sweeping it up, and throwing it into the pits of hell. Just think about how wonderful that will be. I can already see myself laughing, and having praise on my lips at all the changes I know God made within His world. I can hardly wait, but believe me I will even if it takes longer than I live. Mentally I am already busy preparing get-to-gathers, and feeling His blessings. I can see the depressed coming to joy, peace, and happiness, after long years of wanting to die. Thank God for His Almighty love, and understanding. I feel like in a few months we can look back and think we have crossed the Red Sea, on dry ground. Which means we better not start grumbling again or we may not be able to cross over into the Promised Land. I pray we all can learn a great lesson from this hardship God is putting us through.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment