Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Is In My Yard OK Six Feet Away"

I see all kinds of things in these clouds. An arrow head to the right ready to be let go. 4-19-2020 Perryton, TX
 
It is a lovely day today. Lots of pretty white clouds are forming all kinds of interesting formations against a perfectly blue sky. The birds are moving so fast they remind me of when I used to take my kids to the park. Excitement I must say. I have a good excuse to sit and watch everything move with much glee, and it makes me smile. It's Sunday and I don't work in the yard on Sunday. I'm having trouble even on the week days getting much work done. Somehow this virus has taken a lot out of people mentally. For five weeks now I have stayed home except for a few trips to the grocery store. I know I have not completely lost my mind in that short time, but everything I go to do now fails. I have to repeat several times telling my brain what I want to do before it finally understands me. I know I will never graduate to the next level of patience. It takes three or four times as long to do things now that I used to do the first time, just five weeks ago. Which is the worse the virus or losing our mind? Neither way is the way I had planned my journey when I was ready to leave this world. All my planning, and thinking might have been in vain. However, I will still keep insisting on going my way or no way. God knows I am easy to win over when He is the one speaking.

Laying all jokes aside I do believe this day, and time is a sure thing to move people closer to their final days on earth. The doctors may not be as efficient during this trying time of tribulation as they have been in the past. Which means we may well be left to suffer more than before. I know these are words no one likes to hear, but I believe it is better to be prepared than to be greatly surprised. The best nerve medicine we can take is Trust God with all our heart, and He will have mercy on us. I have been through two such times, and it turned out to be a victory song both times. God is unbelievably good, and loving. No one deserves the mercy He gives us if we fully trust Him.

I am using this same trust every day to keep me from losing my mind. Otherwise I know too much about His anger when people trample on His son, Jesus Christ. He will not be mocked, and I am so glad He does not allow that. He has a rod that He uses when people refuse to honor, and respect Him. It could be the corona virus, or any other way to bring us to attention. I want Him to correct me rather than let Satan take me to hell. God has taught me how to rebuke Satan, and he will flee from us.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment