Saturday, April 25, 2020

"Rhubarb And Asparagus If Nothing Else"

Rhubarb and asparagus are two of my dependable foods that don't need to be planted yearly, There is more to the story following. 4-25-2020 Perryton, TX
 
The rhubarb is growing nicely. One of the foods I can eat from my yard if the grocery stores shut down. My sister told me yesterday if worse come to worse she has a 6 by 6 foot patio she will pile dirt on, and raise enough food for her to live on. I asked her if the economy was completely shut down where would she get seeds. I got no answer. She was all for keeping the stay-at-home policy going. I disagreed with her on that, and we had quite a discussion. I told her without an economy we had on country, I was telling her she was not looking at the bigger picture. Without an economy there would be no electricity, no gas, no water, no place to live because the owners of the big assisted living home where she lives would be closed up also. No mail, no internet, no taxi's, and no anything. It's hard for me to understand why people can't understand if our economy is shut down for long, it will not be possible to start up again. The Democrats won't be in power as they are thinking, but the enemy of America will be in control. My sister is not a Democrat, but she believes this virus is so deadly, and so contagious, that people everywhere should stay at home. I've always thought my sister was an intelligent person, but this one stumps me. I had thought mostly it was just Democrats, and their American hating people who wanted to keep our country shut down. But I am learning now that millions of innocent, ignorant people are scared so badly till they just can't let go of the fear.


I am not a prophet, or anything near that, but it seems like common sense would tell us that we are living in a dangerous, evil, world with only God's help to save us. I mentioned in a blog a bible reference in Revelations, chapter 6 where John the revelator saw the four houses coming down from heaven, with the fourth one being a pale horse which was death. That particular horse is found in the 6th verse of chapter 8. The scripture tells us that ¼ of the worlds population would be destroyed all at once. It does not say how, or just how long “all at once” would take, but I assume it could take a short period of time. To add my own opinion if I may, I believe this world has gotten so evil, and so far away from God, till this virus could possibly be the fourth, pale horse John saw. I got a few hate comments from that opinion, but I believe we all have a right to our opinion. I do know some of those who wrote hate comments to me are possibly part of the people God is speaking to. Those of us who feel like we have a duty to speak God's Word, let us bravely continue to speak it. If we stay silent then we are not supporters of God;s Word, and we will be held accountable.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment