Thursday, May 9, 2019

"There Is A Season And A Reason For All Things"

The tree is actually bending much more than shows in this picture, but I didn't notice the cloud formation that looks like a huge plane about to fall to earth. 5-9-2019 Perryton, TX


Coming from work today I stopped to take a picture of this poor tree that looks like it is reaching for the ground with it's aching back. After I unloaded the picture to my computer album I noticed the blue cloud in the form of a huge airplane about to fall to the ground. I am that artist that is always looking for something unusual. Two objects in the same picture is pretty neat. It's all about nature. The thing that has captured my whole being. We can have our inventors, and rocket scientist, but they can never take the place of God's great nature. They will always be human creators. They can invent a machine to cut through a huge mountain, but they can never say to that mountain, “mountain be ye removed,” and it will instantly be moved. They can't say to the sea, “sea part the water so man can walk on dry ground and it will obey.” Things like this has actually happened, and the reason we don't see it happening any more is as God says, we don't have the faith, He said if we had the faith it would be done. We the people choose to live an easy life, and trust man with their intelligence, rather than God with His Almighty Power. It's so easy for me to say, “if it be your will God, please let this happen.” I don't have the nerve to say “God in Jesus name let this happen.” I'm afraid I will be sorry if God answers my prayer. I make too many mistakes to be that positive with God however, He has accepted my request many times when I have asked, if it be thy will. He knows our hearts, and He will do what's best for us. I believe in the old saying, if God gives us lemons let us make a pie. I love lemon pie.


I am a firm believer that God gives us what we deserve. He is a just God, and He will never neglect to reward us for our good deeds. We cannot look someone in the face and stab them in the back without God seeing it. That is to say, I love you, but our actions don't prove it. We cannot knowingly hurt someone without hurting ourselves. We who know that, and live with that attitude will most likely be hurt a lot, but we must not take revenge. God said He would take care of that for us. When I feel unloved, and mistreated, I wait upon God to make everything better. He never fails. I continue to pray for those same wrong-minded people, because I feel sorry for them. In the bible Stephen said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. I feel like I am anyone but a Stephen at this time with our great country being trashed, but I also feel like God expects us to take a stand when we know someone is trashing Jesus. I am praying for our country, and yes I am asking God to punish those who are against it.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment