Saturday, May 18, 2019

"Look Long And Hard"

Not an alien, it's me. Don't ask me how. It was suppose to be a pre-mature bird that got aborted by a squirrel. It was splashed on the street after being thrown out of the nest by that mean squirrel. 5-18-2019 Perryton, TX
 
Surprise! Surprise! I was taking a picture of a partly formed baby bird that was splashed on the street after a mean squirrel threw it's egg out of the nest in a tree. I am shocked to see this alien-like figure instead of the baby bird's remains. I guess I still have something to learn about photography. I hope I'm lucky enough to invent a new earthy creature devise. This shot certainly doesn't look like something from our planet. Anyway I was made angry to see what this mean beast had done to a mother, and daddy bird's unborn baby. Even birds grieve from the lost of their babies. I've never killed anything but a fly, and one time a giant snake, but I think I could kill every squirrel in my yard if I had a chance.


I have already made dinner for Sunday after church tomorrow. Chicken, and dressing, with giblet gravy. Banana pudding, and two vegetables which I will fix after church. I'm doing better with my time, although I could do much more if I would only push myself a little harder, (away from the news.) I run from my kitchen back to the television every fer seconds. I like the five minute commercials, because I can go outside and check things out. I'm working on my addiction, and I can see some improvement. I got an invite today to President Trump's birthday party June 14. Of course I got a self addressed envelope with a certain amount of cash requested that I could send. As much as I love President Trump, and as long as I have supported him, I will not be celebrating this birthday except with my prayers. I will be sending him best wishes by way of face book. I could never do as much for him as he has done for me.


I'm getting anxious to go to our lake 17 miles away, and fish for crappie. My husband and I did this often, but since he's been gone I have not been once. I really enjoy fishing from the dock built several yards out in the lake. It is covered, and one can take their folding chairs and relax while waiting for a fish to get on thier line. I plan to leave television for a whole day and go fishing soon. I have always caught some fish before, but I don't know if I will be lucky again or not. I only fish for crappie because that is the only kind I like to eat. I learned several years ago how to clean them, and slide the knife under the meat removing it from the skin, and bone. I can also put a minnow on my hook. I am now the one size fits all. I welcome anyone to go fishing with me, but most of my friends don't like fishing. I can spend a lot of time entertaining myself at the lake. Of course there are always a lot of people camping out down there, so I can always find someone to talk to if I decide, Happy summer time to all.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment