Saturday, December 8, 2018

"The Christmas Rush Is Here"

           The Sonic Drive Inn makes  great shakes. 12-8-2018 Perryton, TX

I stopped at the Sonic Drive Inn today for a shake. It was very busy, but their shakes are great. In fact every place I shopped today was busy. Christmas sells will probable be high this year, thanks to our wonderful President Donald Trump. He has already done wonders for America in just the two years he's been in the Oval Office. Our small town of Perryton is bringing in portable buildings to take care of extra students enrolled in the schools. The city is building a 15 million dollar new jail, and the hospital has just finished a high dollar expansion. It makes me wonder what is going to happen to the most wonderful country in the world known as The United States. Is it soon to be the poorest country in the world because of all the illegals being allowed to come here?

I was late getting to write this blog today and I need to post it before 6 o'clock so I apologize and hope not to be so busy tomorrow.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment