Saturday, December 1, 2018

"Life Before Anguish"

President George H. W. Bush, and First Lady, Barbara Bush, wedding picture. My gift from them a few years ago. May they rest in peace. 12-1-2018 Perryton, TX
Like many other of my deeply appreciated American servants, I hesitate to say good-bye to Ex-President George H. W. Bush. I feel like he has just been transplanted in the eternal flower garden where the flowers bloom forever. I did not always agree with President Bush. For many years I did agree on most of his decisions until age overtook him. Maybe it was a last minute whipping that I thought he gave our incoming President. I hadn't seen that happen to any of the past presidents, although I thought many deserved a good whipping. We all have a right to our opinion.


I was sent this personalized, signed wedding picture of George H. W. Bush, and Barbara Bush a few years ago. I have it hanging on my wall with several other past presidents who all have a special place in my heart. George H. W, Bush married a girl of wisdom, simplicity, self-respect, sincerity, and compassion. These are attributes that a handsome, honorable, young man saw in the girl that made her face beautiful. He waned to marry that girl as soon as possible. After a delay in the appointed wedding date, due to military changes, the future President, and First Lady, were married.


I think the most cherished part of Barbara Bush's character to me, was her sense of humor. However, she made no bones about giving her honest opinion, whether good or bad. I have said all of this to let you know how much I appreciate some of ex-President Bush's choices. “Behind every good man is a good woman.” This marriage has now ended, but will soon be reunited in Heaven. It took a long time for either of these two lovers to let go of their faithfulness to each other, but God's patience finally won. If only more of our younger boys, and girls, would let this couple's example be their choice for planning a marriage, the world would be a lot better off.


God bless the family of the long lived life of George H, W, bush, and wife Barbara, May they never forget the love shown to them by these two loving parents, and grandparents.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment