Friday, December 14, 2018

"For Better Or For Worse"

This is suppose to be the new look for me. Didn't change much. Guess I will just have to stay me. 12-14-2018 Perryton, TX
 
I am posting a picture of me that what I thought would be unrecognizable by most. It didn't prove out. My efforts to change my appearance did very little to help. I had not cut my hair in awhile, and my plan was to let it hang straight. Somehow the natural fiber of my hair didn't agree with me. I guess I'm not professional enough, and I do not trust anyone else with my aged hair. I will always refuse to wear a wig. That's enough of that. However, I will continue to keep my natural color of dark brown. That requires some help with the bottle. I went to the Center today with this same hairstyle, and I did not receive one comment. I'm sure everyone recognized me. Don't know if that was good or bad, but I can settle for whatever.


Santa was all dressed up in a new suit today, and came to see us at the Center. It still thrills our heart when we see Santa. He hugged most of us, and even had some to sit on his lap. Several lap sitters were much heaver than Santa. There is always something to make us laugh happening at the Center. I was needing a good laugh, and I'm glad I went today. Getting back home to the boring, and no verdict of guilt yet of these traitors who have long been over due, puts me back in an angry mood. Is this the way the rest of our lives are going to be? I feel pretty sure it is. Slowly, but surely, we are losing every ounce of our respect for justice in our country. If that be the case I still believe in God. Each one of us are an individual case for the Highest Judge of all. He will prevail no matter who else tries to stop Him.


In just a week, and one half, I will be having a great time with several of my family members. Christmas this year is already having a cheerful meaning to me. This family has been blessed so much till we all have to celebrate together, and love each other like never before. How could God love us so much, we ask? After all we all did have to pay a price, and sometimes it was high. But never high enough to give us so much in return. I will be remembering to pray for all who have not been blessed as much. I do believe in due time everyone will be shouting the victory over sin, and temptation. In the mean time God's grace is sufficient to carry us through any dark time in our lives. Trust, and obey, is the only way to be happy in Jesus. We all fail, but Jesus does not. Turn your eyes upon Jesus, and forget your misfortunes. From me to you, may God bless you, and put a smile upon your face.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment