Monday, February 20, 2017

"See Them Now Together"

The sun and the moon in the same shot. Sun is so bright you can't see moon with your eyes, but the camera saw it. 2-20-2017 Perryton, TX


I’ve never seen a brighter sun than this one today. I am still seeing spots before my eyes from taking this picture. I did not see the moon beside the sun, but it shows up clearly on the camera. Both the sun, and the moon, went straight to my heart. I am so excited about this day till I may forget to eat. My mind is set on finishing a couple of projects that I’ve been stuck on for awhile. I can see the problems now. Today is the day to clear them up. When you have faith the light at the end of the tunnel always appears. After today I may have to celebrate my success. “Faith, Hope and Charity,” are three of my favorite words. They have never left my heart since I met Jesus. They will guide me the rest of my life just like they have been doing for so long. To any who may be feeling dim, take my word God never fails if we will just let Him work through us. Let us keep our mind on the goal. Every battle we fight only brings us richer in the Lord. I may not have millions in the bank, but I have trillions in heaven where no one can rob me of it. I am a trillionaire, and unlike our President Trump I’m keeping it. God bless my fortune.

A friend just called to say hello. She lives in another town and calls me often. Another friend in Oklahoma City left me a message, so I need to call her back. I am so thankful for friends who are always there for me. The blessings never cease to happen. Even in these dark times of world conditions, I feel so protected by my friends and family with God directing them to my needs. I could not want for anything more. I do hurt when I see on television or read on the internet the thousands of people who are losing their lives every day because of evil. Sometimes I have to almost beg God to deliver me from the pain I feel for them. I don’t understand the reason for it, but I am made so much more thankful for my blessed life. I don’t know what I might face yet before God is through with me, but I do know He will always be beside me. I have faith to believe that I will be taken with peace, and the Love of God. My wish is that all could come to this same belief. Life is so much more pleasant when we come to that point. My ambition is running away with its self so I better run and catch it. If it goes too far I may have to eat my words. I need food instead of words. Wishing everyone a very happy day.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment