Friday, February 24, 2017

"An Overloaded Bookcase"

                           My shelves are calling for some help. 2-24-2017 Perryton, Texas.


I have been so busy painting this past year till my shelves are suffering terribly. They will be put on my list “to do things” next month. That’s not all that has been neglected. My entire office is a disaster. It seems like I can work better with clutter, but I’m ashamed for anyone to come in here. If I start moving things I forget where I put them. Oh, for the life of reality! I am a moody person, and I am not in the mood to do anything but paint. The several times I have been out to social gatherings this week has made me even further behind. I have also been missing a lot of news on television. I think I have switched over to a rest, and enjoy mode, and I don’t know how to change to the, “get up and go,” button. Surly it will dawn on me soon. At least while I am in this lazy mode I am studying a lot of things. The brain is very busy. Too bad its not bigger because it seems to never solve my problems. That calls for someone else to be near me so we both can use our brains. Most of my life I’ve been a see, and hear, learner. Yesterday I had to take my camera to the guy where I bought it, and let him delete all the pictures on the memory card. He said there were 2,400 pictures on it. My brain just doesn’t like these kinds of modern technology. I guess its too easy to learn. Brain boring, its called.

I am extremely excited about all the great things our President is doing for us. Business in my small city had come to a screeching halt the past couple of years with oil prices dropping so low. The previous couple of years had been a record breaker for business. Three large motels had been built, and an upscale, large, apartment complex added. The sale tax had skyrocketed, and it was a constant battle for people to find a place to live. Then a sudden crash in the oil industry left everything scrambling for survival. With the help of God, Donald J. Trump surfaced out of no where, and beat out 16 other candidates to win the republican nomination for president. He went on to beat the democrat nominee and became our president. He is quickly bringing back jobs, and American industry is booming. My city is already building another large apartment complex since Trump became president. Traffic has picked up on the streets, and businesses are looking for help. People are now motivated like never before, including myself, except I am self employed, and art hasn’t come before living expense. It will be later on, I have been promised. I am a strong supporter of our president, and let it be known both at home, and nationally. America’s best days are ahead, but not without a fierce battle between good and evil. The fight is in full swing at this time.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment