Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"Hello Spring Good Bye Winter"

A limb is still waiting to be sawed off and hauled off from my back yard. @-12017 Perryton, Texas.


The weather today is almost like spring in Perryton, Texas. I can see buds trying to open up on the trees. I am so ready. I feel like I could saw off that tree limb and put it in the dumpster by myself. I hope I still feel that way when it warms up a bit more. My ambitious, “get on with your life,” attitude is running away with its self. Yesterday and today I have painted a life size portrait of President, Donald Trump, and First Lady, Melania Trump, dancing at the inauguration ball. It seems like I may be able to finish this painting in less time than usual when painting portraits. It is a large painting, but it is going together extra nice. I am being stimulated to paint this picture as a therapy for grieving the terrible loss of my nephew as he died so unnecessary. While riding his bicycle to the little Quick Stop Store near his house, a speeding motorist ran over him from behind and crushed his body. At the news of this awful tragedy I became very angry and was going to make sure that driver was punished to the highest degree. He had no license or no insurance. My nephew lived with his aged mother and helped her to pay rent and utilities. My sister is now without any means to continue the rent. Somehow God didn’t want me to get involved and planned a way for me to withdraw my anger. I was amazed when I suddenly got the urge to do this latest painting. I am completely at peace, and do not worry about my sister’s future. God will take care of her. The memorial service will be this Friday 2, 3, 2017 in Oklahoma City, and I don’t plan to go. How nice it is to listen to the voice of God when He is guiding you through a crisis.

I have to say this past week has been an extra exasperating, and sorrowful one, but through it all I have been made an overcomer. I feel great victory ahead. My work will continue until God calls me home. I do believe God takes care of those who caused us great pain and worry, because the Word says, “Vengeance is mine I will repay, sayeth the Lord.: If we seek vengeance then we have our reward already, sayeth the Lord. For many years I’ve been remembering this promise when someone does me or some of my family wrong. It has always proven to be true. Soon, and very soon the Lord will take us out of this sinful world to live in peace and harmony forever. I would just like to remind everyone a person being persecuted unjustly will not be a victim of unpunished culprits. That’s why we all are living in devastating times. We are paying back for what we did to Jesus Christ. He is the example, and whoever else causes someone to suffers unjustly will also be made to pay back

I thank everyone for your prayers during this difficult time. 

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment