Thursday, September 8, 2016

"Me And My Roses"

A break from hard work to smell the roses. Shot my own picture. 9-8-2016 Perryton, Texas.
I shot my own pic, Baily, but not with all the fancy stuff you use. 9-8-2016 Perryton, Texas.


I can’t keep from loving my roses. They smell like a bottle of perfume. If I had a glass heated cage I could have them to smell all winter. Otherwise they have to sleep through the winter and wake up next spring. It has truly been a great spring and summer. I had more flowers this year than ever before. They have all kept their brilliant color, and never once looked faded. They served their life spam then just dropped off the stalks. I hardly missed them because more always took their place. Sometimes when one fell two or three came back. I give the credit to a nice cooler, and moister rich season. I really haven’t put that much time or expense in taking care of them. Looking forward for another season like this last one. .

Some days it doesn’t take much to tire me out. Other days I can go like a storm raging all day long. I can’t explain that, but I think God just plans it that way. It’s all about faith, and some days faith takes over when self says no-way. We will understand it better bye-and bye. I know a person named Satan who is working around the clock to make people want to give up. I know another person named Jesus who is working around the clock to stop us from believing that Satan person. It seems so good to see that old demon tuck his tail and dwindle away to the open air after we have denied him near us. He will be back though, when he finds crawling space to enter in. We must always be on the look-out for him. God threw him out of heaven and he’s never been able to get back in. This may sound childish, but it is the truth according to God’s word. We would never have a testimony to give others without that old demon attacking us . For that reason, I am glad to have him visit me from time to time. My testimony is when I rebuked Satan, God answered my prayer. “ALWAYS.” I may have unanswered prayers that seem that way, but really those kind of prayers are always followed by, “not my will, but Thine be done.” We can’t say God didn’t answer, because we didn’t make a direct request. The word says, “if you ask in My name, Jesus,  and believe, ye shall receive.” That sounds more direct to me instead of ‘if you will please.“

Then there is no certain time for God to answer. We must keep believing, but not keep asking for the same request, and be content to wait upon the Lord. Sometimes we fail to realize that God has answered, but we forgot about asking Him. We must always acknowledge, and give thanks to God when he answers our prayers. Never, never doubt Him, for He is the truest, and most powerful source than all others put together.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment