Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"An Unidentified Alien"

Here is that wicked bug again.So scary looking. It eats on this flower a lot. 9-21-2016 Perryton, Texas.
This sucker is as big as a toad frog. I can't even scare it away today. 9-21-2016 Perryton, Texas.


One hot day today. I had to water all the flowers again. The ground is very dry. I couldn’t believe when I saw this same old wicked-looking bug that I posted the other day. He is an unidentified  alien of some kind. I could not even scare him away. I’ll go back tomorrow and see if he died there. It looks kind of like a huge black widower spider, but its not one. As for now I will let him rest for the night.

I finished a day full of turmoil and stress trying again to take care of insurance business. I am glad to now have a company in my own city that I can go in and talk with the representative. What a blessing! For awhile it was the “jet age,” and now it is the “online-age.” All the older people have to go back to school and learn how to operate the sophisticated computer with all its unfamiliar phrases and programs. This is the day where grandchildren are teaching their grandparents. We might as well give up. The American culture has already become the global culture. We the older generation got left behind. However, I will keep betting against the odds. “I can do all things through Christ who strength me.” says the apostle Paul. The evil invaders  of our computers makes it even harder for us to manage. I have not learned how to clean off the viruses that some freaks like to put on my computer. I must not complain because I do like the modern technology if I could just learn a little faster how to handle it.

I am proud of the accomplishments I made today even though it was quite stressful. I did have some good news from some of my family and that makes everything better. I will be taking a few days off to go visit them shortly. Chuck will keep things going for me here. I think a good change of atmosphere will do me a lot of good. My two sisters and I will celebrate a short get-together, and let our hair down for awhile. I have a very loving family and I want to spend as much time with them as I can. I miss my three brothers, but I still have three sisters. When we get together we know how to laugh and forget all of our troubles. We don’t get to see each other very often, but it sure is fun when we do get together. I always know I will return home feeling “on top of the world,” and will stay that way for quite awhile.

I did get my car washed and vacuumed today. I will finish with my packing and returning a few phone calls tomorrow. I always have to do some last minute shopping also. Then I will rest before leaving on my trip. The best thing about going on a trip is getting back home. I will admit I am looking forward to that also.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment