Sunday, September 18, 2016

"I Think It's A Terrorist Bug"

Some kind of wicked bug is on this flower. I can't identify, but not a butterfly. 9-18-2016 Perryton, Texas.
               One of my beautiful flowers hanging on for dear life. 9-18-2016 Perryton, Texas.


On this day, September 18, 2016 my flowers are still beautiful. They are hanging on for dear life. I think they know how much they mean to me. I noticed a wicked, large bug eating from them, but the picture I took of it don’t show the identity very well.  It must be a terrorist bug, because it had most of its body hid by something. I could just see the big white eyes. Once it flew toward my face, and I dodged before it landed on me. If it was some kind of bee I had never seen a bee like that before. It was the size of a humming bird. Birds, bees, or whatever I spent a long time watching it, and trying to get a good picture of it. I cut weeds and grass from among the flowers for three hours. I have spent most of the summer helping my son to recover from open-heart surgery. The flower garden had grown full of ugly weeds and grass. After a hot bath, and a few hours of rest, I think I am going to live now. My body has had plenty of exercise this summer. I finished laying two rooms of tile at my son’s house yesterday. It took me three or four days to move my sore legs enough to finish the job. I think every muscle in my legs got the work-out of their life. I feel pretty limber today. I am sure I will freeze up again during the winter.

I missed a lot of news today after the three bombing in New York and New Jersey yesterday and the day before. However, I will catch up pretty quickly because the same old thing is repeated over and over. The news keeps us in suspense a lot these days. We never know from one minute till the next what horrible thing is going to happen right here in the United States. My country takes first priority over everything else in my life. God expects us to love and respect it for He made it possible for us to live this life, and that more abundantly. He also expects us to fight for our Promised Land. I’m on board and sailing on. I am so happy to donate a fraction of my time and money to help win this evil war that’s going on against us. My prayers are constantly going up in praise to the Eternal King of all good and blessed. I know He will never leave us nor forsake us if we put our trust in Him. I  wouldn’t dare not call upon my Lord every day. I want Him to know that I am still trusting Him, and I haven’t left him, nor forsaken him. Heaven and earth may pass away, but God’s Word will never pass away. My strength comes from Him. Yes, I need Him every day. I shall stand, and not fall as long as I call upon Him daily.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment