Monday, September 19, 2016

"An Outside View From The Inside Hogwash"

An opening in my big apple tree was allowing the sun to come through as it was nearing the earth's line. Beautiful colors, but not showing in the picture. 9-19-2016 Perryton, Texas.
           Miss Bumble Bee stays calm and collective through it all. 9-19-2016 Perryton, Texas.


Evening outside beauty gives me a spiritual uplift. Sun shinning so bright as it lowers itself to the ground, birds darting to and fro with gleeful, amusing sounds, flowers showing colorful, healthy life, all makes me regain my joy for the tiresome day I struggled with. My hard labor days are not near as stressful as those agonizing days when I spend hours just trying to get representatives on the telephone to answer some unreasonable questions about my bills. The trend these days is do it yourself on line. If the companies you are calling can keep you holding for thirty minutes or longer they think this will encourage you to learn to help yourself on line. The truth is there is sometimes questions that have to be answered by representatives no matter what. Most of the time one has to argue with a person in direct contact. It is often attempted by companies to collect more money than what was quoted, If the customer is diligent enough to finally get a representative in person, they can usually get the matter corrected. I wonder how many customers would rather pay whatever they are billed than spend hours waiting to pay what is really the right amount. I am a true believer that these days of now are full of rigged efforts to rip people off and get as much extra money as they possible can. I have made numerous calls to many different places before ever getting a situation resolved. It makes a person just want to give up, but I have never been a quitter, especially if I know I am right. I am not one to file lawsuits, but I will go as far as I can up to that point. I have been able to reclaim more than one hundred dollars this week because I stayed determined not to be cheated. I am still working with another situation that finally settled with me on a broken TV the technician knocked off the table and broke while installing dish service. It has been four weeks now and I still haven’t received the check yet. I was told by phone I would be receiving one soon, but I am wondering about it now. Every time I try to call the company its like the same old thing. Hold, listen, then a voice says, ”I will have someone call you back.” They never do, and I have to try, try again. This is such a far cry from the way things used to be. I know I am not perfect, but I also know when I am being deceived. I believe any Christian can be dependent upon God for the resolutions to all their problems, but they must be diligent. So this ends my complaint for the day. Just wanted to share what I believe is the gruesome, changing times we must live the rest of our live with. I don’t feel alone.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment