Saturday, January 23, 2016

"The Time Has Come For All Warriors To Check In"

Donald Trump portrait by Myrtle Jean Sharp. My camera didn't do him justice. Looks better off the camera 1-23-2016 Perryton, Texas.
Melania Trump portrait by Myrtle Jean Sharp. Wife of Donald Trump. 1-23-2016 Perryton, Texas.


After much consideration with these two famous people with slightly different personalities, who happens to be man and wife, I have chosen them to be my next President and First lady. I have laid aside fancy speech-type personalities who have someone else write their speech then read it off a teleprompter. No matter how well the speech may sound it is just that, a speech without merit or intent to be executed. I believe I am only one of millions who have made the choice to abundant the so-called good speaker, and get serious with laying-the-law down to our enemies. Our enemies are anyone who refuses to follow our constitution, and who hands over the American powerful strength that has long been bought by blood and dedication. Lets shoot them to the moon and forget about them. A nice change to the First Lady would be to admire, and respect the womanly body God gave to be the helpmate of man. I believe we have both of these qualities in Donald J. Trump, and wife Melania. The children of this family should speak wonders. The Trump bashers have been looking around the clock for months now trying to find even the slightest bit of dirt to place on Donald’s children. Did this happen because a no-good dad raised them? Of course the mother of the children had a major role in forming the lives of these well educated, and wise minded children, but the father followed the role of bringing up a child in the way they should go. I am not saying that every good father and mother raised perfect children, but to pass over the excellence of the high profile parents of the Trump children to be taken for granted is simply worse than hogwash.

I am sorry to say, but nice has somehow turned into lice on the good ole GOP congressmen and women’s  heads. They have scratched the skin off their scalps, and are now wondering who the culprit was. Their supports are no longer going to be patient with them. They have totally been robbed of their respect and dignity by a dictator of another religious belief. Only a fool cannot see that. It’s time to face the giant that has appeared in a real manner as that to be killed with no more than five shots. Donald Trump plans to do that if he can first get the giant’s sympathizers removed. I am helping in any way I can. I may have changed my nice attitude a bit, but when it comes to life or death, I’m a killer, not a whimper. I do not sympathize with whimpers, now or ever. Either get on board or go to the pit.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment