Thursday, January 14, 2016

"Birds Of A Feather"

This is the time of the year for the Collard Eurasian Doves to come back to dominate my apple tree for several weeks. Usually just one pair is allowed at one time. No other bird dares land in this tree as long as the Collard Doves are there. 1-14-2016 Perryton, Texas.
          Adam and Eve while and after being temped by the serpent. 1-14-2016 Perryton, Texas.


As you can see in the apple tree a pair of Collard Eurasian doves have come back to dominate my apple tree for several weeks. They do this every mid-winter season. I do watch birds quite a lot, and I have never see any other bird in my yard pair together, and sit for hours in one place like these birds do. Only one pair at a time is allowed in this tree, and no other kind of bird dares to land while the Collard Doves are there. I call this an unusual love affair. Nothing ever happens to change the position of these doves as long as other birds leave them alone. I admit I haven’t studied up on the Collard Eurasian doves, but I have been noticing them for the past few years when they come to occupy the apple tree. I have never seen one of them snap at the other. They must be good Christian birds. After all it was a dove that let Noah know when the land was drying up from the flood. No wonder these Collard Doves are so respected by all other birds. They know the originality of male and female, and the proper way to behave themselves. They did not sin like the human creation, and lose their respect from God. They can sit together in peace and dignity for long periods of time without accusing the other of wrong doing. I believe this is the perfect love God wanted all of us to have when He created Adam and Eve.

I live today without the partner God gave me. I am a single part of a pair, but I still have the desire to be one of a pair. The original plan God used for a man and a woman to become as one has not left me. It is the most sacred fashion God ever preformed. The design has never been matched, or even been close to the matrimony chosen by God to represent His perfect creation. The sickness that dwells within so many walking human images today is worse than an incurable cancer. At least the incurable cancer cannot be passed onto another by temptation, but not so of an evil mind that thrives to beckon others to join. As great as God is I feel sure He is losing some more of His original plan for his World to be the perfect place to live. I become almost too sick to recover after accidentally reading some of the stuff that humankind are partaking in. Accidentally? Yes, I often come across a word that I don’t know the meaning of. When I look it up on my computer, I am even more puzzled and search for more definitions. Before I realize it I am reading garbage that I would have thought impossible for a human, or even an animal to engage in. I ask myself, “can this really be part of the sin that God calls the unforgivable?” If so, God may have to make a bigger lake of fire to handle all the corruption. Then the devil asks me this question. Are you sure you are better than the persons you are describing? It makes me want to examine my life a little closer, because I am a sinner saved by grace.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment