Saturday, January 2, 2016

"The Fight Continues"


 My new year happiness ended this morning. A night mare shattered my good spirit. I am a squirrel's worst friend. 1-2-2016 Perryton, Texas.
          My good friend must get to work again on my unwanted pests. !-2- 2016 Perryton, Texas


On the second day of this new year, 2016, I became suddenly unhappy. I stepped outside early this morning to see this dreadful pest on a highline pole in my back alley. Rick had told me a few days ago that he had heard squirrels running across his bedroom ceiling. I had thought he must be mistaken, but after the sighting this morning I know now he was right. My good friend destroyed 7 or 8 squirrels this past summer. They used my attic for a home when not outside. It had become unbearable to the point my friend took pity on me and got rid of all that could been seen the rest of the summer. I felt so secure from any more squirrels, but somehow my neighbors showed their voracious creatures a better place to live, and they moved into my attic. Or possible the dirty little varmints thought they had a right to move into their grandparents house. At best I am terribly upset on the second day of the new year. I don’t expect this kind of animal kingdom invasion to continue. I forbid it once and for all. I can depend on my friend for that.

Rick just received his bill this morning from MED-TRANS. This is the helicopter that transported him from Perryton, Texas to Amarillo, Texas. The total miles was 208 and the total bill was $46,067.41. No I haven’t misprinted anything. That is all correct, however I am having trouble believing any company could rip an insurance company off like that. This should be put on Fox News by Bill O’Reilly. Rick was lucky enough to have a good insurance company, but who knows they may refuse to pay that much. Needless to say I am madder than heck at this kind of patient abuse by companies who will get every dime they can regardless of the padded price. It took the helicopter one hour and 15 minutes to get to the hospital. I could have driven Rick there in two hours, and he was not even that serious. What is going on with medical services robbing insurances companies? If Rick had not had insurance he would not have been sent to Amarillo on a helicopter. I wonder how much more disastrous our good old USA can get.  I am fighting for Donald Trump to be elected as our next president with all my heart, mind, soul, and power. I know he will do something to stop all this nonsense. Look out cheaters! Pay back is coming to you.

I am proud to say I have recovered my fighting spirit once again. I am one of the many thousands who have been fed up with evil leaders. We will win back our Christian Country and be blessed again. Join with the majority and fight for all you have. God is not dead, and He is waiting for your faith to kick in, and be partakers of His Great Almighty Power.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment